Today, more than ever, it is difficult for a healthy lifestyle look with sedentary pastimes such as television, playing video games and surfing the Internet are competing to maintain our child’s time and the replacement of more physical activities.
Combined with the easy availability and vitamin yang bagus untuk anak yang susah makan low cost of unhealthy processed food or junk food, then it can have an impact on children’s health not only in childhood, but that leads to maturity have caused serious health problems at a later date .
It is therefore imperative that a concerted effort to ensure children learn to maintain a healthy lifestyle and maintain to overall fitness. But it can be difficult to start making and to inspire your children to follow your lead, so we have compiled a list of ten tips to help you along the path to health and happiness.
1) Involve the Whole Family – Sometimes children reluctant to participate be in the sports and games, especially if they think they are “forced” to do so against their will. Children take their lead from their parents so if they see taking their parents in sports and fitness then they want to copy more than likely. To ensure that kids stay fit and healthy can provide the right motivation for the less hesitant child to engage. Embrace a healthier lifestyle yourself can help teach a child what they need to do the same.
It does not have to be all about playing a football. For example, a family outing to the zoo, amusement park or local attraction like a ruined castle will keep kids on their feet, something interesting to see and do, while keeping them fit at the same time give them. Making an effort, except where the whole family include can cause a child to an overall healthier lifestyle.
2) Use ‘active’ Transport – ditching the car when possible and either walking or cycling instead can help fit and healthy kids. Maybe it means walking to school instead of the car or maybe a trip to the local park or shopping can be achieved by cycling from there instead.
Although it is not possible for anyone to ditch so easy because of distance or time constraints occasional travel may yet perhaps replace the engine. Not only is walking or cycling better for your health, it can save you money and help to make the environment all great examples for your children!
3) regular exercise – the key to staying fit and healthy for both adults and children alike to exercise regularly. Try to exercise activities (they may be) to schedule regular intervals, but do not let your kids fit. Once a child feels they are forced to participate in a ‘fitness regime takes then you can start getting some resistance and refusal to get to join.
Push your children outside their borders can have a negative impact on their desire to have something to do at all. And they are forced to train for better to become a sport or activity seemed like the right think to do if they seem to have a talent for something, but it is important to ensure that your children are happy and the activity resenting, as long-term it will ultimately becoming a problem.
4) Keep Fit By daily tasks – let’s be honest, no child enjoy doing their weekly and daily tasks, but tasks is a good thing to implement as they help to teach a child responsibility while helping them “they keep earning.
If your child is not so keen on sports and outdoor activities than a subtle way for them to get some extra exercise, by their tasks combined with physical activity. For example, the growth of the car, mowing the lawn or vacuuming coming home, though many ways to burn a few extra calories and to move your child and to fit without realizing it!
5) Keep it new and fun!
Many of us can remember sports lessons at school when we were forced to sports we enjoy, more often than not do in the freezing cold without proper clothing. This terrible moments cement a negative impression on sports and fitness in the psyche of a child. This negativity should be avoided so that the buzzword to remember is a fun “. If you see any activity you participate in is fun for your child or not fitness not a burden or become a chore and soon becomes normal everyday part of their lives.
Children can easily be carried as an activity that they enjoyed in the past, can quickly lose its luster from one week to the next. Unless you intent on turning your child into the next sports superstar than ever activities is what they do to stay fit is not important, as long as they enjoy it.
Set new sports and activities in routine of a child can be a great way to new active hobbies so it’s worth experimenting and trying to be different things. How about love golf, Trampoline, horseback riding or kayaking? There are lots of things to try!
6) Turn off the TV – If you have a busy life and to make a full-time job with it is easy to let your children entertained themselves in front of the TV. Years ago kids TV is limited to a few hours in the afternoon and morning, but now with the advent of cable and satellite channels, children dedicated stations that they can see the whole day. There’s nothing wrong with watching TV, it can be fun and educational, but it is a very sedentary pastime.
Try to limit the screen time and turn off the TV for a few hours. There may arguments to begin with, but your child will start to get into a routine and will also look for other things to do while the TV switched off ideally more active things to do!
Children also love playing computer games that are traditionally considered very active. Lately things change a Little with the release of games like Dance Dance Revolution and Wii Sports, you can actually get a workout in front of the TV. Where possible, send your child to the ‘active’ games and then they will take advantage of keeping fit and healthy, while something they love to do get.
7) Try the Scouts & Guides – Not all children are outdoors types can be so absolutely not fit all, but your children involved in the Scouts, Guides or similar well-organized groups can be a good way to ensure your child live an active lifestyle. For example, the Scouts in the UK is open to young people between the ages of 6 to 25 and they took part in a wide range of activities from rock climbing, camping and sailing and walking. There is also a very creative and educational choice to get these groups to make it a completely rounded experience.
8) Food & Healthy Eating – To maintain a healthy lifestyle, exercise should be combined with healthy eating and good nutrition. Good nutrition does not have to be about boring food that your child likes, so try to introduce a wide variety of cuisines and styles to your child’s diet. You never know what they may eat enjoy.
Moderation is the buzzword for a healthy diet. Reduce unhealthy snacks such as chips, chocolate, biscuits and sweets and maybe they are simply treated as such or for special occasions. Your child will not accustomed to having all the time this is dealt with and they will be much more appreciated when they do not. Unhealthy foods listed above do not provide much if any nutritional benefit and unhealthy additives that contain the most nutritionists agree ideal for long-term health.
Beware of processed foods, they can sometimes contain unhealthy amounts of salt, sugar or other additives. Try to cook meals using raw ingredients, the way you will always know what goes into your food. It may be more expensive and time-consuming to do so, but the long-term benefits can be great for kids.
9) Team Games – If your child is showing signs that they enjoy sports such as: football, hockey or netball, then get them to become involved in a local youth group is a great way for a child to all the exercise they need to get. Not only will they have fun and play, can make them friends with other kids on the team providing additional reason to go to training sessions team. Adults can also get involved, perhaps by helping with coaching or lifts to and from training sessions.
Again, fun key if your child does not want to go to practice, may initially need some light encouraging or belief to get them back in the mood. But if reluctance persists long you are better off late dictate your child what they enjoy doing. As previously mentioned in this article, children easily get bored and may soon go down any activity, no matter how much they held before them.
10) Active holidays – Seeking kick start a new healthy lifestyle for the whole family? Take an activity holiday where you can get your child to a wide variety of sports and activities are trying to be a good way to get fit and find new and interesting things to do. City’s like Center Parcs offers break to escape the perfect weekend with a wide range of activities to suit all ages and they run also eat specials like children free, you can save money. Finding activities that inspire children to be more active is the best way to ensure that keep them fit and healthy. Activity holidays are a great way to hitting the bullseye and find things that your child will, that you might not ever seen before.